GeneNews Diagnostics is the sole Malaysian provider of ColonSentry™, a blood-based colorectal cancer pre-screening test. The company has licensed the right to market ColonSentry from GeneNews Limited, a molecular diagnostics company based in Canada. GeneNews Diagnostics was incorporated inMalaysiaon 14 July 2009 and was awarded BioNexus status by Malaysia Biotechnology Corporation (BiotechCorp) on 11 September [More]
ColonSentry, is a new, patient-friendly blood test for colorectal cancer. ColonSentry can serve as the first step in early colorectal cancer diagnosis and has the potential to save thousands of lives. The test assesses your current risk of having colorectal cancer and provides additional information to help you and your doctor make important decisions on steps you can take to preserve colon health. ColonSentry is based on award-winning technology, powered by the Sentinel Principle® ... [More]
- 大腸がん検診のGENENEWS社・マレーシア支社長。１９６８年5月16日、ペナン生ま れ。ペナンで高校を卒業後、1989年ルックイースト政策で日本へ留学。京都大学で農芸化学の学士号を取得した後、奈良先端科学技術大学院大学で分子生物 を専攻し博士号をとる。修了後は横浜にあるDNAチップ研究所で研究員として約10年間働くが、２００８年に帰郷。 ―マレー.. [More]
- ColonSentry®: Collaboration w..
- Press Release (25 Oct 2013) ColonSentry®: Collaboration with Pantai Premier Pathology. GeneNews Diagnostics today announced that it has entered into a strategic alliance with Pantai P.. [More]
- [Medscape] Green Tea for Canc..
- Can something as simple as drinking green tea prevent cancer? A large and growing body of evidence — both preclinical and human trials — suggests that there is a protective effect ac.. [More]
- [MedPageToday] Low-Dose Aspir..
- By Michael Smith, North American Correspondent, MedPage Today Reviewed by F. Perry Wilson, MD, MSCE; Instructor of Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine at.. [More]
- [南洋商报健康副刊] 长寿秘诀：定期体检百岁秘诀
- 长寿秘诀：定期体检百岁秘诀 人类期望活到“100岁至120岁”。目前，的确有少数人能做到。如何才能成为健康又有活力的“百岁老人”？从医学角度来看，究竟有什么秘诀能确保一个人活至“健康百岁”？ “健康管理专家”刘宝栯医生（DR LAU POK YOK）是日本东京大学医学博士，在谈及“百岁秘诀”时说，一个人要活到或超过100岁，其中最重要的条件是：全.. [More]
- Healthday: Overweight Men May..
- Overweight Men May Face Higher Death Risk From Prostate Cancer: Study Strongest link seen in patients with more aggressive disease TUESDAY, Nov. 12 (HealthDay News) -- Men who are .. [More]
- Cleveland: Colon cancer and o..
- CLEVELAND, Ohio--A research group at Case Western Reserve University’s School of Dental Medicine has found a link between colon cancer and gingivitis-causing bacteria that, until recently, .. [More]
- Healthy Day: More Women Consi..
- More Women Consider Gene Test After Angelina Jolie Mastectomy Revelation About 6 million women nationwide say they'd very likely consult with their doctor, Harris Interactive/HealthDay pol.. [More]